According to Gallup (2013), only 13% of employees worldwide are engaged; as a region Australia and New Zealand's work force does better with 24% engaged--still not a great number. That means 60% are disengaged with 16% of employees reporting that they are actively disengaged.
This leaves a total of 76% employees disengaged. The costs of this situation are staggering in terms of lost productivity, motivation and the cost of replacing employees.
How to engage and mobilise is a top frustration
At the same time, many leaders of both large and small organisations report that one of their top frustrations is around how they can do a better job engaging their employees. They are tired of spending so much time dealing with the fallout that comes from employees that are not as committed and motivated as they are.
The answer might be simpler than you think
While there is no silver bullet to this predicament, there are simple yet powerful leadership practices that cost nothing to implement, and can produce immediate improvements in performance.
Aileen and achieving SYNERGY can bring an 11-part methodology to your organisation and leadership team that addresses the problems of employee engagement.
Best of all, this methodology doesn’t require invasive organisational development strategies or restructurings that are almost impossible to implement. Instead, we focus on simple and powerful behaviours that have maximum impact on your leaders’ ability to engage.
To learn more, we invite you to take our free self-assessment by clicking below:
achieving SYNERGY has an 11-point unique methodology, some of the benefits are:
- You will have a team that is genuinely focused on shared goals aligned to a common vision and purpose.
- You and your team will focus on what really matters; you will spend your time doing the tasks that have the most impact on your businesses outcomes
- Everyone in your team will be aligned, engaged, accountable, and contributing equally to your team’s growth and success
- You will have a customisable process that allows you to excel in changing and uncertain times
- You will have increased confidence and individual productivity
Some of our tools
If you want to know some of the technical aspects - the fantastic tools we love to use are located here: